Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Equivalent Fractions
1 5 ___ 1 ___ 5 Try writing two fractions that are equivalent to: Writing Equivalent Fractions 6 8 _ 1. Write a fraction to describe the number of blue pieces of candy 2. Multiply to find an equivalent fraction.
3. Divide to find an equivalent fraction.
4. Is the fraction from Step 4 in simplest form? Write the fractions in simplest form: Try these: 2 7 15 8 It's already in simplest form! 7 15 15 26 _ _ _ _ Info:
Equivalent fractions represent the same part to whole relationship.
A fraction is in its simplest form when the numerator and denominator share 1 as their
Flip Book Material: Example(s):
Simply write an example from your notes that you've already seen. Possible Test Question:
"Tell whether the following fractions are equivalent:
Worksheets pg. 45 and 46.
Do only the circled problems.