Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Equivalent Fractions
1 5 ___ 1 ___ 5 Try writing two fractions that are equivalent to: Writing Equivalent Fractions 6 8 _ 1. Write a fraction to describe the number of blue pieces of candy 2. Multiply to find an equivalent fraction.
3. Divide to find an equivalent fraction.
4. Is the fraction from Step 4 in simplest form? Write the fractions in simplest form: Try these: 2 7 15 8 It's already in simplest form! 7 15 15 26 _ _ _ _ Info:
Equivalent fractions represent the same part to whole relationship.
A fraction is in its simplest form when the numerator and denominator share 1 as their
Flip Book Material: Example(s):
Simply write an example from your notes that you've already seen. Possible Test Question:
"Tell whether the following fractions are equivalent:
Worksheets pg. 45 and 46.
Do only the circled problems.