Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Dream College
Transcript of My Dream College
EI School of Professional Makeup
It is located in the heart of Hollywood Los Angles CA.
They are known for all kinds of makeup like special effects and theatrical makeup.
Admission and Housing
The only thing required to apply to EI is a high school diploma.
EI does not have on campus housing but does help with finding apartments and if you are looking to share they could find you a room-mate who also goes to the school.
Tuition is usually around $16,500.
There are expenses that include
~Lab Fees: $1000
~Materials estimate: $2,000
Estimated Total: $20,000
EI School of Professional Makeup is an affordable and very good school for anyone who is interested in being a makeup artist.
At EI you can do many different workshops for makeup put on by the school.
As of now there are only 462 students.
There is no in campus housing.
The student body is 93% female.