Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lindsay Lohan
Thinking it was an invasion of privacy
Showing anger & causing a fight with
fans Lindsay Lohan
Model, actress, singer,
child star, socialite. Social Cultural Being famous = always having people around
Turns to alcohol
Alcohol for comfort Evolutionary psychology is the study of the succession of mental traits following the theory of natural selection.
- By lashing out at authority Lindsay may be trying to impose ehr own authority
- Anger can lead to intimidation Evolutionary Psychology Humanistic Humanistic psychology believes in the growth of people, as well as in their possessing unique traits specially designed for the growth and prosperity of the individual.
-Arguments with parents lead to their seperation from her life
- Parents may be bad influences, she could be seeking to embetter her life by removing them from it. -Lindsay Watched her dad get drunk daily
-This may be the reason why she gravitated towards alcohol. Psychoanalytic -lindsay watched her dad drinking and never got punished.
-Seeing her dad do this she thought she could also get away with it. Behavioural Neuroscience Study of the structure and function of the brain
Constant drugs and alcohol abuse
Damage her thought process = bad decisions