Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of [EN] EV3_I_5
high frequence sound, undetectable for human ears
pressure closes the circuit.
current flows only in closed circuit.
when flows: it's pressed,
when not: it's not pressed.
the engine is rotated by the current flowing in the circuit.
The motor turns by the current flowing in the circuit (induction). The flow rate (force) can be measured.
The teeth of the gear are detected by a distance sensor.
The LED (Light Emitting Diode)
emits light when powered,
and produces electricity
when it's lit.
how the sensors work
it was a pleasure with you!