Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of USS ARIZONA
The U.S.S Arizona was built of steel. It was a Pennsylvania-class battleship. It was also a "super-dreadnought".
WHY WAS IT MADE??
It was made because USA wanted strong ships and it was made to blow up submarines and shoot planes.
WHO BUILT IT?
Alfred Preis built the U.S.S Arizona. It was built on the day June,19-1915. It was built for war in the USA and it was stationed in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
How Did The USS Arizona sink?
The U.S.S. Arizona sunk because it was getting bombed by the Japanese. The Japanese used bomb planes that were to high up for the USS Arizonas weapons.
WHO SUNK IT?
Isoroku Yamamoto planned the bombing of pearl harbor on December,7-1941. While the government of Japan was talking peace they were actually planning war.
WHY DID THEY BOMB IT??
The Japanese bombed pearl harbor because the US were joining World War II and they wanted the US not to. Also USA controlled most of the war zone in the Pacific ocean and the Japanese wanted to stop that.
This is my presentation of the USS Arizona this will have facts and fun facts. After you read my presentation it is almost guaranteed you will know everything about the USS Arizona!!!!!
1. The U.S.S. Arizona was the first ship to get bombed in Pearl Harbor!!!
2. 1,117 people died from the U.S.S. Arizona getting bombed.
3. The U.S.S. Arizona still has oil leaks coming out of it.
4. Two bombs hit the U.S.S. Arizona out of 10 bombs.