Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Structure and written expression
Transcript of Structure and written expression
Object of Preposition
Be sure the sentence has a subject and a verb
Object of prepositions
An appositive can also be mistaken for the subject of a sentence.
They can cause confusion because can be either part of a verb or an adjective.
Gerunds (present participles)
They can be either an adjective or part of a verb.
Structure and Written Expression
___________ was backed up for miles
b) In the morning
With his friend ________found the movie theater.
common prepositions: in, at, of, to, by, behind, on, for, from, among etc.
_______, George, is attending the lecture.
a) Right now
c) Because of the time
d) My friend
to his friend.
to his friend has a beard.
The child _____ playing in the yard is my son.
yesterday was expensive
The packages _____ mailed at the post office will arrive on Monday.