Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Structure and written expression
Transcript of Structure and written expression
Object of Preposition
Be sure the sentence has a subject and a verb
Object of prepositions
An appositive can also be mistaken for the subject of a sentence.
They can cause confusion because can be either part of a verb or an adjective.
Gerunds (present participles)
They can be either an adjective or part of a verb.
Structure and Written Expression
___________ was backed up for miles
b) In the morning
With his friend ________found the movie theater.
common prepositions: in, at, of, to, by, behind, on, for, from, among etc.
_______, George, is attending the lecture.
a) Right now
c) Because of the time
d) My friend
to his friend.
to his friend has a beard.
The child _____ playing in the yard is my son.
yesterday was expensive
The packages _____ mailed at the post office will arrive on Monday.