Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lesson 11A_Ordering Food
Transcript of Lesson 11A_Ordering Food
How to order food Key Expressions
A. May I take your order?
B. Yes, I'll have a............
A. Anything else?
B. Yes, I'll have a.............
B. How much is it?
A. It's________________won .
5. For here or to go? What did they order to eat?
What did they get to drink? VIDEO Let’s order our food! 1. Make your menu as a team!
A. 4 Main Dishes
B. 2 Drinks
2. Choose 3-4 customers, one waiter, and one cashier.
3. Practice ordering food with your menus
4. You will have 5 minutes! Menu Time
1. Matching exercise
2. Categories Time for a worksheet! How to order food Cashier: Hi, may I take your order?
Customer: Yes, I’ll have a cheeseburger.
Cashier: Anything else?
Customer: I’ll have a coke.
Cashier: Is that all?
Customer: Yes, that's all.
Cashier: For here or to-go?
Customer: For here. Hot Dog
T O H O G D Onion Rings That’s right- Coke! Cheeseburger!
UERHESECBRGE Fries! That’s right! Who is who?
What other food can we order at McDonalds? Can you unscramble this restaurant item?
FRENCH R I F S E OKCE Which of these sandwiches is more expensive? 165CM Compare Price (Most) VIDEO REVIEW kchinec dwchasni Chapter 10 Review-
N I O N O I N G R S Chicken Sandwich For here
to go? Customer Cashier _____ _______ _______ 190 CM Daris is taller than Mrs. Kim. 157 CM 165CM Elephant car is ______ than more _____ than
less _____ than
the least McDonald's Menu:
Ice Cream Cone 1,200won
McChicken 2,400won add a few more pictures Who is she? Who is she? Who is smarter? Mrs. Oh Daris Mrs. Kim Compare Height Joonho Paul Waiter Hamburger mbrughaer For here
to go? redic Cider A A A A B B B Taller than Shorter than Bigger than Smaller than the fastest The longest Daris: Hi, may I take your order?
Students: Yes, ____ _____ a cheeseburger.
Daris: Anything else?
Students: I’ll ______ a coke. How _____ is it?
Daris: 1,000 won. Is that all?
Students: Yes,______ all.
Daris: For here or to-go?
Students: For _______. Students: Hi, _____ I take your _____?
Daris: Yes, I'll have a cheeseburger.
Students: Anything _____?
Daris: I'll have a coke. How much is it?
Students: 1,000 won. Is _____ all?
Daris: Yes, that's all.
Students: For here or ____ _____?
Daris: For here. Waiter Restaurant