Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
VSEPR and Resonance
Transcript of VSEPR and Resonance
To know how we can predict and explain the shapes of simple molecules and ions
To know how simple molecules can have 'alter egos'
What is VSEPR?
This is a Theory that explains the SHPAES of simple molecules and ions based on the LEWIS structures of the molecule.
This is a situation where a molecule of ion can have more than one form due to the shifting of electrons:
Watch the board
Have a go!!!!!!!
What about the Sulphate ion?