Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
etc..... Requirements for Presentation 1) Heading
2) Name of Book
3) Name of Author
4) Variety of pictures of the disaster
5) At least 1 Youtube video of disaster or of that type of disaster
6) All information needs to answered in complete sentences NOVEL TASKS 1) Write a 3-4 sentence summary of the novel you read - the topic sentence should be the main idea of the entire book
2) Identify the type of disaster from your novel.
3) Where and when did it take place in your novel?
4) Who were the characters from your novel that were involved in this disaster?
5)What was the cause and effect of the natural disaster in your novel? (3-4 sentences)
6) Must have a glossary of at least 5 words from your novel pertaining to the natural disaster. They defined and illustrated. SCIENCE TASKS 1) Give at least 3 different examples of historical accounts of this type of natural disaster. Be sure to mention where and when.
2) Identify which people or which part of the world are most at risk for this type of natural disaster. (2-3 sentences)
3) Find ways in which people can be prepared for the natural disaster described in your novel or ways in which they can better handle the effects of this type of natural disaster.