Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of OUTSOURCE
This is contracting operations and responsibilities to a third party business so they do the work.
This is a worker who can work on a flexible basis to meet changing needs of a business for peak times. They usually work for short periods of time. They complete and submit time sheets in order to get payed on the payroll.
Financial advisors typically provide clients with financial products and services, depending on the licenses they hold and the training they have had.
works less than 35 hours a week. they generaly work 15 to 25 hours a week. it fits in with other jobs, education or social lives
more than 35 hours a week, usualy about 40 hours a week. It gives you access to sick days, health insurance, and maternity leave.
If someone is off ill, is on maternity leave or is not present a temp will be brought in. Only employed for a temporary time only. They may work part time or full time.
more than 35 hours a week. usualy works 40. Are allowed sick days, health insurance and maternity leave.