Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Native American
- Lived in the USA
- The first people
- Christofer Columbus - the Indians
- Around 30 000 - 12 000 years ago
- the Bering Strait
- Different tribes
A presentation by, Adriana, Sneha, Khanh and Marius
Materials= animal hides
All clothes made by hand.
They often decorated their clothes.
Most men wore a breechcloth.
Women wore skirts and tunics.
Houses and homes
Sun - dried brick house
Bow and arrow
Native people didnt have religion.
They had beliefs.
They believed in spirits and higher forces.
Ceremonies, harvest festivals and activities
Music accompanied them through everyday life.
Rattles & drums
Whistles & flutes
Native americans today
Nature was holy
Native American Wolf Mythology
They live normally
Difficult to maintain the tradition
Children got kidnapped
Many of them are poor
Ladies: Clothes, kids
Children: learned, trained hunting, war
Rain dance: clothes
Performing the rain dance: zigzagging patterns
Lived in america (first people)
Nature is sacred
Had five basic ways to get food
believed in wolfs/werewolfs
Women usually made the clothes - used animal hides