Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Period 3 Czarnecki
Transcript of Period 3 Czarnecki
A baby's skull is delicate and soft, this is because during birth it is protected. To move through the birth canal easy, the skull has to be flexible.
About the skull and bones
Six soft spots cover the skull of a newborn baby, the bones of the skull are not completely grown. after 18 months the areas are covered. still growing bones and the joints are still soft. the fontanelles is the soft spot where the bones join. Suture are zig zag, hard joints that grow after a few years. Fontanels help the skull to mold and to decrease the amount of damage to the brain.
Laying down on a baby's head for a long period of time may make the head deform. In a baby there is up to 300-350 bones and in a adult about 206 bones. People say a jigsaw puzzle with 30 separate pieces is a human skull. Hidden under the gum are babies teeth that haven't popped up yet.
Many bones in the babys body.
"World book".(2014),http://www.Worldbook online.com.
This is Presented by Erinn Czarnecki