Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mitch Lucker
Mitchell Adam Lucker was born October 20th 1984 in Riverside, Ca. He was a singer and songwriter for the band Suicide Silence. He suffered from social anxiety disorder and obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD). He was married to Jolie Carmadella and had a daughter.
he was known for his "lucker stomp"
on november 1st 2012, Mitch died in a horrible motor cycle crash.
Mitch knew how to talk and
connect with his fans.
Mitch is a hero
he loves his
fans, he loves
his job, and he
was a genuinely good
mitch was a loving father, caring husband, and great role model to his fans. he loved each and every one of his friends, family, and fans.
he loved his job. he loved to be on stage
and hear make everyone that came to she him happy.he was a fantastic musician.
"Keep listening to music, 'cause it gets you through everything, I promise."