Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
7 Habits for Kids??? How did that happen?
Transcript of 7 Habits for Kids??? How did that happen?
Written by Stephen Covey in
1989/ has since sold over 20 million copies Muriel Summers/ AB Coombs Elementary Story of an Elementary School
Principal decided to use 7 Habits with Kids
Has Spread World Wide #1 Most Influential Business Book of the Twentieth Century " I did not invent the seven habits, they are universal principles and most of what I wrote about is just common sense" Steven Covey 1999
Lowest performing school
1 week to change history
No additional resources
Barriers- Challenge- Change
First - Never been done! “to develop leadership, one child at a time” fairness, integrity, honesty, human dignity, service, quality, and excellence, values
dependence to independence to interdependence