Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CUSTOM FIT
TO FILL YOUR PLATE... VARIETY OF FOOD GROUPS http://kidshealth.org/kid/stay_healthy/food/pyramid.html# WATCH TO FIND OUT MANY BENEFITS... BENEFITS OF EATING HEALTHY EATING RIGHT, IS IT A RIGHT?
Watch this video see what you think
Appreciate Food & Never Waste FITNESS Z'ers ONE WEEK FITNESS PLAN HOW MUCH ACTIVITY? http://www.cdc.gov/physicalactivity/everyone/guidelines/children.html ACTIVITY ACTIVITY LEVEL GUIDELINES http://www.cdc.gov/physicalactivity/everyone/guidelines/what_counts.html BENEFITS OF BEING FIT One Week Fitness Plan Based on Guidelines for Your Age & Fitness Level Must Also Include:
At Least Five Benefits
of Being Fit Here Are Many
Of The BeneFITs And yet some more BeneFITs One Week Meal Plan Based on Guidelines for Your Age Group Must Also:
Specify food group with the serving size/amount and your reason for that food choice. One Week Meal Plan Based on Guidelines for Your Age Group Must Also Include:
At Least Five Benefits of Eating Well Balanced Meals One Week Fitness Plan Based on Guidelines for Your Age & Fitness Level Must Include:
Name of Activity/Exercise
How Many Repetitions/How Long Will You Perform The Activity? IDEAS DEFEND YOUR CHOICES
OF ACTIVITIES/EXERCISES IDEAS FOR YOUR FITNESS PLAN One Week Fitness Plan Based on Guidelines for Your Age & Fitness Level Must Also Include:
Minimum Of Five Activities
Vary Activity Areas:
Aerobic; Strengthening; Flexibility; Core; Balance
Short Reason For Your Choice
Personal Preference; Satisfy Program Diversity; Target Problem Area FLEXIBILITY Breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner Always Cite All Sources... REFERENCES http://youtu.be/gB1vWnq2cAQ All information was obtained through Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License (except software)
• Learning About Prezi
• Prezi - Go to the Next Level
• Share Your Prezi
• Jamie Oliver Aims to Help Kids
Create A Great Plate
• Jill and The Bills
• PhotoStory Physical Education For Elementary Education
• Flexibility and Range of Motion | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
• Physical Education Activity: Fitness Circuits
• Exercise Makes Kids Smarter
• "Move Me" - Importance of Physical Activity & Healthy Eating
• Dietary Guidelines
• Breakfast Ideas
• Lunch Ideas
• Dinner Ideas
• Food Groups
• Activity Level Guidelines
• Activity Type Guidelines
Software: BuddyPoke, Windows Movie Maker, & Prezi http://www.choosemyplate.gov/food-groups/fruits-amount.html#