Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What's Up With Children's Book Publishing?
Transcript of What's Up With Children's Book Publishing?
preschoolers/early grade schoolers
July 2010: Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos says customers now buy more digital stories than hardcover books.
August 2010: MIT futurist Nicholas Negroponte tells the Techonomy Conference that the physical, paper-based book is dying rapidly. "It’s happening," Negroponte said. "It's not happening in 10 years. It's happening in five years."