Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tower Throw
1.You take turns in name order.
Put the rulers in a x design.
4. If you catch any item with your opposite hand put it in the middle of the rulers.
pen lids and more
Put the ruber,pencil parers and pen lids in
Throw any item up in the air and try to
catch with your opposite hand.
5. If you don't catch the item you don't put
it in the middle of the rulers.
If your tower topples its your friends
2.If you manage to keep stacking the items you
get another go if you run out of items
3.This game does not go in points it is who
can build the highest tower.
4.The game has two people or over.The
age is three and over.