Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Seoul
Lamps float on the water. sightseeing Gyeongbokgung - korea traditional palace The N Seoul Tower Seoul It began in 1974.
It is the most extensive subway system by length in the world.
9 lines, about 450 stations in Seoul. safety door
= screen door Convenient Subway It is a royal palace located in Seoul.
First constructed in 1395, later burned and abandoned for almost three centuries, and then reconstructed in 1867. 13 buildings in palace Korean Royal Guard 'Sumunjang'
The changing of the guard - ceremony Gangnyeongjeon & Gyotaejeon King's room Queen's room chimney ceiling Gyeonghoeru & Hyangwonjeong The build was constructed
on an artificial island of a lake. When foreign visitor came to Korea,
the king prepared a party here to welcome them. - The stream is 8.4 km, modern public recreation space in downtown Seoul.
- The stream was opened to the public in September 2005 using eco-friendly urban design.
- It is Built in 1969.
- It was opened to the public in 1980.
Since then, the tower has been a landmark of Seoul.
- Many visitors ride the Namsan cable car up the mountain, and then walk to the tower. Love locks Night view Couples make their love locks to promise their love forever. Young eun Television Computer Battery charger Regional product Digital map Special subway Advantages & Disadvantages Thank you Seoul is the Capital city of Korea.
Population : more than 10 million
Territory : 0.6% of Korea territory
Education : 42 Universities in Seoul
Famous enterprises such as Samsung and LG's headquarters are located in Seoul.
Department stores and shopping centers
are located in Seoul.