Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Coding across the curriculum
Transcript of Coding across the curriculum
Everything is made with code
Inventing mathematics students love
Mitch Resnick - Scratch
Differentiating with Hopscotch
How do we assess a Hopscotch project?
Culture: trials and errors
Culture: team work
Culture: project-based learning
Culture: study real problems
Culture: create real products for an authentic audience
Sharing students' work
Culture: intrinsic motivation
Mathematics is fun
Making a difference in the world
To go further
SlickJudge on Hopscotch