Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ITM slideshow
and licensor of convenient store.
- Parent company : Seven & I Holding Co.
- More than 46000 outlets in 16 countries History - Founded by J.C. Thompson
- Originated: The Southland Ice Co.
- 1947 : Tot'em Store' 7-Eleven
- 1962 : Starts operate 24 hours a day Mission - To consistently serves the
changing needs of customer
as a convenience neighbourhood
store Vision To be the best retailer of
convenience. - Provide daily needs of customer
- Best services OrganizationL Design Work Specialization Departmentalization Authority and Responsibility Span of Control Centralization versus decentralization Formalization Managerial Issue :
How do 7-Eleven Go Global Approaches to go Global :
- Global sourcing
- Exporting and Importing
- Licensing or Franchising
- Global strategic alliance
- Foreign subsidairy Licensing and Franchising
- World largest operator, franchisor and
licensor of convenience stores
- 7,000 stores in both United State and Canada
- Approximately 29,700 stores internationally
around the global. Current Situation Analysis
(CSA) Malaysia Singapore Japan Australia China 7-Eleven in Singapore
- Largest convenience store in the island
- First 7-Eleven store Upper Changi road
- Operated with franchise license under the Jadine
- Became "Shell Select'' convenience store all over
- First choice of customer convenience store 7-Eleven in Australia
- privately owned by the Withers family
- First 7-Eleven store in Australia was
located in Melbourne suburb of Oakleigh
- the acquisition of the Mobile Retail Fuel
Business was completed on 4th October 2010.
- Increase in 7-Eleven store operating all over
the world. 7-Eleven in China
- first 7-Eleven convenience store was opened
on 1992 in Shenzhen.
- Most of the 7-Eleven convenience stores are
located in eight cities or provinces with the
highest Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and the
highest density of populations.
- 7-Eleven the only national convenience store
chain in China with cross-regional presence.
- 7-Eleven convenience store chain showed a
great potential in eastern and southern China. 7-Eleven in Japan
- The first 7-eleven store in Japan was established
on 1973 in Koto-ku, Tokyo
- On 1980, the company encountered financial
difficulty and was rescued from bankruptcy by
- Ito-Yokado then formed Seven & I Holding Co. on
- largest convenience store in Japan.
- 7-Eleven open new stores in specific targeted
area to fulfill this target 7-Eleven in Malaysia
- Owned by 7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
- First 7-Eleven store in Malaysia was operated on
October 1984, in Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala
- 7-Eleven has achieved success in the retailing
industry and became a renowned icon for over
- Provide services for half a million customer
24 hours everyday.
- Food sold in Malaysia are all certified HALAL . COnclusion
- use their mission concept to become world
leading convenience stores .
- keep their pace and effort to provides
first-class services for customers
continuously. THE END Gan Chun Kang Evon Ng Hui Ee Koay Chor Tze Lee Chia Yong Goh Wen Yean Hew Mei Chee O