Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Curling presentation
until opponent's stone or end of house Vocabulary stone
house 4 players on each team
(each team has 16 stones) Eight to ten rounds in two to three hours Basics Sweepers' objectives:
a) speed up stone
b) not let the stone curl Why a stone? curling evidence from
about 300 years earlier (painting by Pieter Bruegel) nicknamed "Roaring Game"
because of the sound of the
stone across the ice actual stones were used Keep in mind... You can push an opponent's stone
out of the house You can add effect to the stone
(sweepers would then avoid sweeping
the ice in order to let the stone have
the wanted effect) You can throw slower if you're winning
to get more points with more stones
around the house You can throw faster if you're losing
so that your stone will hit your opponent's harder, throwing it out of