Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rhetorical Analysis
The Berkeley Undergraduate Journal offers undergraduates the chance to express their ideas to a broader university-wide audience. By publishing scholarly work from a variety of disciplines and by collaborating with university faculty, administration, and student authors, the journal integrates into discussion the diverse discourses of our university’s intellectual community. It seeks to demonstrate the strength of undergraduate scholarship at UC Berkeley. The journal serves undergraduates in yet another dimension by enabling student editors to hone their skills in reviewing, editing, and publishing articles under their own direction.
Inconsistencies Title Pages Borders Typeface Subtitles images Color! Figure 3 Figure 12 Blurry Images The Verdict mission is similar to New Horizons However narrower audience
no attention to detail needs work Volume 23, Issue 1, 2010