Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Digital Cameras
Let's see how it works
Press the button
When you take a photo with a digital camera you normally press a button.
This opens an aperture (fancy word for hole) at the front of the camera and light comes into the camera through the lens
Let the light in
When the light comes into the camera through the lens there is an electronic sensor (a bit like a solar panel) that captures the incoming light rays and turns them into electrical signals.
The sensor inside the camera splits the image up into millions of pixels (squares). The sensor then measures how much light is arriving at each pixel. This information is turned into a number that can be stored on a memory chip inside the camera
#10 - AE-1 by Taylor Bennett Attribution-NoDerivs License
How a Digital Camera Works by Wendy Owen www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_OsK5_sElA