Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Imperialism in Mozambique
Transcript of Imperialism in Mozambique
Constant rebellions took place in Mozambique After Frelimo came to Mozambique, they worked to try to end the mass poverty in the country The new company, Renamo, came into Mozambique They killed peasents and forced young boys into their murderous army Another company, Enron, came into Mozambique to stop Renamo After stoping Renamo, they forced the Mozambique people to sign a contract allowing Enron to employ the Mozambique people to find and excavate fossil fuels The U.S. embassy then intervened, trying to stop Enron Mozambique is now an independent nation and is recieving money from the United Nations to try to return itself to its former glory