Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mad Murdering Mother Vs Modern Day Medea
Transcript of Mad Murdering Mother Vs Modern Day Medea
What should be wept for bitterly. I hate you,
Children of a hateful mother. I curse you
and your father. Let the whole house crash (111-114).” Focus Jason: you suffer too;
my loss is yours no less.
Medea: It is true;
But my pain's a fair price.
to take away your smile. THESIS Fast forward, centuries later, we remain subjected by women in today’s society choosing rage and vengeance over mercy and reason Classical Greek Period
The Norton Anthology Western Literature
pgs 688-720 Tiffany J Hogg This is my own work Medea is an example of passion carried too far To understand the symbolic meaning of the children's murders and how this affects each character.
Analyze the motives of Medea, in comparison to modern day momma murderer.