Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What was the culture of the Incas?
Transcript of What was the culture of the Incas?
By Yolana Truscott
Gods and Goddesses
Who was listening?
What did the Incas usually eat?
At what age were children sacrificed at the Capac Hucha?
How many priests were there for the sacrifice of the Ilamas?
Who was paying attention?
Cuzco Coricancha now
What was the Cuzco Coricancha decorated with?
This is what I'll be reading for you
Day to day life
Housing and clothing
Cloak with embroidery
Are there any questions?
The 'mummy' ends up looking like that after about 500 years!
With my prezi helper Sabine!