Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CORPORATE SOCIAL REPORTING
Transcript of CORPORATE SOCIAL REPORTING
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Main areas voluntarily disclosed
- Legitimacy theory
- Stakeholder Theory
- Institutional Theory
1. CORPORATE SOCIAL REPORTING PRACTICES IN MALAYSIA
5. Relationship between CSR and performance of organisation
2. Theories that can be applied to help explain why an entity might elect to make particular voluntary disclosures
3. Concept of SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT and how organisations are reporting their progress towards the goal of sustainable development
4. Triple bottom line reporting
Article review- at least 2 journal articles
6. MPERs for SMEs
7. MPERS for SMEs
Advantages and disadvantages (limitation) of MPERs