Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
GNUmed Presentation - FISL 14 (Porto Alegre/Brasil - July 5th 2013)
Transcript of GNUmed Presentation - FISL 14 (Porto Alegre/Brasil - July 5th 2013)
Under the Hood
Who is it for ?
Developed for the small or simple practice, and all-size ambulatories.
What does it do?
Why Now ?
GNUmed = PostgreSQL + Python
Robustness of the PostgreSQL Server
Interoperability of a Python Client
Easy install (in Debian GNU/Linux repos, part of Debian-Med) / Other Linux / Win + Mac all-in-one bundles
Easy maintenance for admins
Auto-backups via cron-job
Remote connection capabilities
ALERGIES / CAVEATS
PAST HEALTH PROBLEMS
MULTIPLE AND NESTED SOAP-TYPE EPISODES
COMPLETE AND INTUITIVE OVERVIEW
Rogerio Luz Coelho
Appointment Manager with external programs
EHR are more likely to provide good quality healthcare than paper records
EHR provides easier reminders of care with less economical / social / racial / gender biases in healthcare
Free open software for critical implementations have a expanding market share in buiseness and in governance
SIGNING EXAMS AND CLINICAL NOTES