Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Collaboration option
There are two types of diabetes. The first type is called juvenile diabetes. The juvenile diabetes's gastroitestinal involves vomiting and nausea and some of the same symptoms that adult on-set diabetes has. Some common things that also happen are fast heart rates and/or sleepiness.
Adult On-set Diabetes:
Adult on-set diabetes is the second type of diabetes and the symptoms for this kind are alot of thirstiness, urinating, hunger, fatigue, weight loss/gain and blurry vision. Sometimes there arent any symptoms.
Can be caused by high blood sugar and when your body does not produce insulin.
Can you treat it?
you can treat it by maintaining normal blood sugar levels, insulin therapy and exercise.