Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SNOWFLAKE BODYS
There are eight main snow flake forms.Stellar, dendrites, irregular crystals, sectored plates, spatial dendrites, hollow columns, rimed crystals, needles and capped columns.
Ever wonder what snowflakes are?
You will be surprised that its really
just a small snow crystal.