Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
introduction to poetry
Transcript of introduction to poetry
and hold it up to the light like a color slide or press an ear
against its hive I say drop a mouse and watch him probe
his way out into a poem
and feel the walls for
a light switch or walk inside the poems room i want them to waterski
across the surface of a poem
waving at the author's name on the shore but all they want to do
is tie a poem to a chair with a rope
and torture a confession out of it they begin beating it with a hose
to find out what it really means I N T R O D U C T I O N T O P O E T R Y
B Y B I L L Y C O L L I N S INTRODUCTION
POETRY TO like a color slide and watch him probe
his way out mohamad kortam