Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prezume
studying Software Design
at the University of Prizren "Ukshin Hoti", Faculty of Computer Sciences, in Prizren, Republic of Kosovo (October 2010 - November 2013) Grade: 7.9
Some of my Activities
Won a full scholarship Political Academy – for Progressive Youth 2013
Participated at the training course
organized by Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports. where, students who finished the course can successfully apply for a start-up grant.
Leadership and Community Youth Work
(Level 2, two-year program 60 ECTS).
Next Generation Digital Innovation Scholarship
Hi, my name is:
Organizational & Social skills:
-Ability to manage emergent situations;
-Ability to manage, moderate/facilitate and lead groups, teams and organizations;
-Ability to work in a team and take initiatives;
-Ability to fit in a serious working environment;
Albanian (native tongue);
English (Professional proficiency);
Turkish (Professional proficiency);
-Capability to deliver trainings/presentations;
-Capability to write marketing and business plans;
-Capability to work in team and take initiatives;
-Capability to manage, moderate/facilitate and lead groups, teams and organizations;
-Capability to report, in written and oral form;
-Capability to organize and manage digital information
- Working with people from all over the world helped me learn about different skills like communications, respecting, helping, division of tasks and sharing.
Those were some of the activities that I was engaged in recently. A famous quotes says...
"A picture is worth a thousand words"
That was mentioned also on my first meeting (seeing) the presentation with
Europe 3D Hungary
organized by ESTIEM, on Oct 2011...
I've presented and won the grant of USAID Young Entrepreneurs Program. Implemented by Education Development Center, Inc.
Presentation was done using
@ UNICEF Innovations Lab Kosovo
ACLI Institute for Peace Development and Innovation – IPSIA
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Assisting with preparation of the budget;
- Implementing financial policies and procedures;
- Reconciling the general ledger;
- Preparing and reconciling general bank statements;
- Ensuring data is entered into the system;
- Ensuring transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized;
- Accounting system;
- Preparing income statements;
- Preparing balance sheets;
- Assisting with the annual audit;
- Maintaining financial files and records;
- Assisting with preparation and conducting trainings, researches and other activities foreseen by project;
- Organizing and conducting trainings;
Non-Governmental Organization Thy
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Managing the organization
- Managing staff,
- Raising funds,
- Maintaining relations with the donors and the community
The world is in its fast pace, full of competitions and challenges, and in order to meet with the tough requirements of real world, you need to be qualified, fully trained and vigilant in making a decision. The first priority of every citizen should be to serve his country in the best possible way. Being in a technical field this responsibility motivates me to make my country sound in technology. For this I should be equipped with sound knowledge of my field. So I have decided to apply for the Prezi Ambassador, through this I think that I can acquire a broad knowledge that I can really use in my later business, and also in my everyday life. Being a Prezi Ambassador and sharing the wisdom of the mentors together with people from different countries from all over the World will offer me the unique chance to discover the life and fascination of one or more nations by taking the perspective of its inhabitants.
I am a third-year student at University of Prizren "Ukshin Hoti", Faculty of Computer Sciences.
After my first contact with Prezi, my immediate goal was that I would like to share this spirit to my colleagues and other youngsters in our University, further I can organize workshops about effective presentations, promote and inspire Prezifying their future presentations.
I was very delighted to find the opportunity to spend a year learning with mentors from Prezi which will serve as a role model of creativity and independent thinking.
For these reasons, I would appreciate if you would give me the chance to be part of this initiative.
Thank you for your time to consider my request, and I am looking forward to your answer.
Thank you for your time.
(July 2009 - Present)
(January 2012 - Present)
I was born in Republic of Kosovo,
7th of June, 1987
in the city
UNIVERSITY OF PRIZREN
Oct - Nov 2012
Youth in Action Training
@Bogë, Peja Kosovo
Afterwards I've always
"5 Years a Country,
Youth of Prizren
Community Youth Work
AEGEE Tirana, Albania