Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SIPAG Presentation
in Poverty Alleviation
The SIPAG Project aims to contribute to improvements of the well-being of poor households and beneficiaries of Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) in the municipalities of Naujan, Pola, Bansud, Bongabong, Mansalay, and Bulalacao in Oriental Mindoro.
1) Enhance the capacity of LGU social workers to manage cases through the enhanced social cases management that integrates the use of Social Welfare Indicators (SWI) and information and communication technology.
2) Increase access of beneficiaries to
social services through convergence of services through the electronic social case management’s built-in referral system.
3) Improve delivery of converged social services at the local level and improve LGU’s system of monitoring and evaluation on the provision of services and households’ level of well-being.
A) Direct Beneficiaries
Poor households (HHs) in the 6 pilot municipalities, which are likewise targeted households beneficiaries of the DSWD’s Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps).
B. Indirect Beneficiaries
The intermediate clients are the LGU social workers composed of the Municipal Social Welfare Development Officers (MSWDOs) and the Social Welfare Officers of the six (6) identified SIPAG Municipalities.
Abstenencia de Guzman
Remedios F. Fegalan
Violeta A. Nazareno
Judy C. Meonada
Casimira Bosio and
Dioner Escarez and
The following services were provided to the SIPAG priority beneficiaries for case management :
Provision of Supplemental Feeding Program
Assistance to Indigenous People
Assistance to Senior Citizen
Food for Work
Educational Assistance for Indigent Pupils
Rehabilitation for PWDs
Medical Support to Mental Patients
Livelihood Skills Training Program
Conducted / Participated in the following activities:
Gender Responsive Social Case Management
User Acceptance Test
End Users training for Social Workers on e-SCMS
Provincial Convergence Coordinating Meeting
Secure the approval of ICTO to support the year 2 of SIPAG project Implementation – July 2013
Finalization and Deployment of the E-SCMS – July 2013
Launching of the SPSI E-Referral System – September 2013
Conduct of 3rd wave of SWI – July - September 2013
Hiring of SIPAG staff (Region-Based)
- Social Welfare Specialists (2)
- Computer Maintenance Technologist (1)