Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
12 Principles of Six-Figure Sales People
Transcript of 12 Principles of Six-Figure Sales People
12 Principles of Six-Figure
Your reasons more than your goals will determine your balance and success
Selling today is about building positive ongoing relationships.
3. you know who you like
Success requires great stamina, energy and passion. You need to sharpen your saw.
4. you identify & solve the problem
Identify and solve client's problems before they even know they have them.
5. you build
The shortest path to trust-building is over-delivering.
Always do more than you promised.
6. you don't sell price
If value is perceived low, price will always be too high.
7. you become an effective prospector
This is the most important skill you will ever need to master.
Effectively identifying potential customers is more valuable to your business than any other technique.
8. you have a good presentation
effective sales presentation = conversation.
9. you know how to handle objections
Successful salespeople don’t try to maneuver around this resistance but get objections out in the open as soon as possible.
The key to successful closing is effective prospecting
10. you become a good closer
1. you know who you are
What are your attitudes, values and beliefs?
Are philosophies and old baggage sabotaging your sales success?
11. you have an after-sale strategy
It is more profitable to do more business with existing clients than it is to find new ones.
Presented by: Hector Ariceaga, MBA
VP. Technology Development
First American Title Co. of Oregon
2. you know your mission
Which Principle will you work on starting today?
My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Oprah Winfrey
Those who say it
can't be done
are usually interrupted by the those
- James A. Baldwin
Three Pillars of Trust