Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The 4 states of matter
Transcript of The 4 states of matter
makes something from a solid to a liquid
when something is below 32 degrees.
the force that attracts a body towards the center of the earth.
attracts anything with mass.
the rate at which someone or something operates
s=d/t average speed [S] total distance traveled [D] time it took to travel this distance [T]
the speed of something in a given direction.
the resistance that one surface or object encounters when moving over another
the basic unit of chemical element
beleived to be entirely unreactive.
helium, neon, argon, kryptom, xeon, radon, and oganesson are the nobel gasses
when something changes from one substance into another.
an example of a physical change is when an ice cube melts and turns into a liquid.
when a solid turns into a liquid.
6 simple machines
energy from a source that is not depleted when used.
water that collects as droplets
going from solid to gas skipping the liquid stage
during the food inc movie something that I found interesting was how they treated the animals even though I already knew.
Natural World Cumulative