Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mouse, Monster or Me? Grade 3
Transcript of Mouse, Monster or Me? Grade 3
What is conflict?
A problem or disagreement that you have with someone else
Have you ever had a conflict with a friend, brother, sister, mom, dad or teacher?
How do YOU handle conflict?
Watch "For the Birds"
Ignore the person
Yell or hit
Threaten the person
Using "I" Messages
I feel ______ when you ________.
Please stop. I don't like it when you _________.
When you use "I" Messages, you are not being a "mouse" or a "monster"!
We will watch the video once more
Watch closely for examples of the birds being a "Mouse," "Monster," or "Me"
When you see an example, hold up your "sign"
How would you have acted differently in this conflict?
Mouse, Monster or Me?
Talk it out
Use "I" Messages
For the Birds
What is the "conflict" (problem)?
Was it resolved?
What choices did the birds make, either good or bad?
How do you handle conflict?
Which is the best way to solve conflict?