Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elements of Music
Transcript of Elements of Music
A single line of notes heard in succession as a coherent unit
smallest unit of music
Notes form into phrases separated by breaths or pauses
Point of arrival
The sound created by multiple notes played or sung simultaneously
Harmony presents notes drawn from a scale simultaneously
—three or more notes played at the same moment
The ordering of music through time
underlying, recurring pattern of beats
The number and general relationship of musical lines to one another
single melodic line; multiple performers can play in unison
melody with supporting accompaniment
melody performed against another line of equal importance; every line is a melody
The color of music, the character of sound
Term used to indicate relative volume
The structure of a musical work
How do the notes relate to the words?