Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mitosis
Cell Cycle Interphase Prophase Metaphase Anaphase Telophase Cytokinesis The cell grows as organelles and
chromosomes replicate. 1. Chromosomes condense (pack together).
2. Centrioles move to opposite sides of the cell.
fibers begin to form.
4. Nuclear membrane
breaks down (disappears). 1. Chromosomes line up in the middle of the cell.
2. Spindle fibers attach to chromosomes. 46 --> 92 1. Spindle fibers contract (get shorter)
2. Chromosomes are pulled to opposite sides of the cell. 1. Nuclear membrane reforms around chromosomes.
2. Chromosomes unravel into chromatin. 92 92 92 92 46 46