Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Our projects for the present school year: 5 years olds
Transcript of Our projects for the present school year: 5 years olds
Project n#1:The giants of Pamplona
Do you like the giants of Pamplona? I am sure you do. However...what do you know about them? This trimester we will get to know them, where they are kept, what their names are, where they come from...
Project n#2: Water
We will celebrate Water World Day with funny activities. Later, we will visit Mendillorri water tank and we will keep on learning more things about water and its properties.
Project n#3: Prehistory
During last semester, we will turn our classrooms into caves, and we will learn how people lived at that time. We will put a great end to this project and this course with an excursion to the Caves of Sare.
Getting ready for Primary!
Welcome my friends! This is our last course together, we are older (5-6 years old) and we are going to learn by doing funny, beautiful and exciting things this year.
I hope that at the end of the course, you will be totally ready for Primary.
Your English teacher and tutor,