Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ryan Gruno L and L
Transcript of Ryan Gruno L and L
Welcome to the world of latitude and longitude.
These are lines on a map to help you find coordinates.
Cordinates are two digit numbers that correspond with a latitude and longitude to help find a location on a map
longitude are lines that go north or south and the second number of a coordinate to find a location
latitude is first number of a coordinate that goes side to side and goes east and west
Here I am doing a problem on this map you go to the east then go south . Go 2S and then go 3E.
south goes below the equator
north above the eguator
= you go 75n and then you go 45w