Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 2014 ELECTIONS
• Because Ohio is having trouble with attaining jobs and paying for food, Marshall plans to deduct the taxes on food and provide more job opportunities with a better pay so families in Ohio may be able to afford more nutritious meals.
• Virginia has an unbalanced tax budget that relies chiefly on sales taxes and education. To fix this, Marshall will put more money into education and reforms and progressing the tax structure of the state.
• To fix the budget cuts in North Carolinas education systems, Marshall will make education one of his main priorities and focus spending more money in this area.
• Because the vast majority o Florida is made up of citizens with an age of 50+, Marshall plans to advance reforms on Medicare and make it more affordable.
Monday, November 24, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
One candidate running for this years presidential election, Marsall L Hemsworth, is running for the Republican party, however he leans more moderately. At age 26, he graduated from Westpoint Academy and worked his way up to Lieutenant. He is now 41 years old and resides in California with his wife, two 4-year-old twin daughters, and his 12-year-old son.
To create more jobs opportunities in the U.S, Hemsworth will invest more money into education, begin a search for oil in America rather than foreign oil, and focus on finding more energy efficient ways of living. He also plans on increasing the legalizing process and putting more money into the border patrol. By doing this, Americans will no longer have to pay as many taxes that go towards illegal immigrants. He also intend on increasing tax breaks to help increase tax cuts in America.
• Transportation, education, unemployment, and the environment are major issues in the state of Michigan. Marshall plans on putting more energy into reforming transportation and education systems as well as providing more jobs that may also be energy efficient as well as beneficial to the environment.
• One of Colorado's main concerns is the rural communities. Marshall plans on passing bills to help the farmer and agricultural workers of Colorado.
• To fix issues with transportation in Pennsylvania, Marshall will support any reforms and funding in the transportation systems. He also plans to allow more immigration within the state and strengthen health care reforms and funding in education.
• Because Minnesota is filled with agriculture and labor workers, Marshall will help support labor unions in Minnesota as well as lower sales taxes and improve the health care.