Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hyundai Market Presentation-Final
Transcript of Hyundai Market Presentation-Final
10 years 100,000 miles car warranty
Hyundai assurance program
Hyundai Motor Company in the United States since 1998 for all vehicles 10 years 100,000 miles the engine and power systems, general and body parts, provides a period of 5 years 60,000 miles warranty.
Hyundai to buy a consumer loses a job, then the business fails, or prevent any health problems when the car again to drive back to the service.
Best Marketing Strategies
Successful Market Strategy
1. During Great Recession major automobile cut the cost but Hyundai Increase its Marketing spending.
2. Hyundai’s aggressive, customer focused marketing strategy in the face of economic downturn produced stunning results.
3. Asking consumers directly want they want and introduce Hyundai Assurance program.
4. Assurance program was huge success and got enormous amount of attention and goodwill even though 100 customers return their cars.
1. 60% willing to buy on US now as compared to 40%in previous years.
2. US Market share climbed to 4.3% from 3.1% from earlier years.
3. Hyundai currently holds 4th place globally.
4. Ranked one by Brand Key Customer Loyalty ratings.
5. Competitors hate them. Customer love them
Name & Logo
The name "Hyundai" comes from the Korean word which means "modernity".
The design symbolizes two people; one side of the slanted “H” is a company representative and the other side, a satisfied customer, who are shaking hands and the oval that surrounds the “H”, indicates Hyundai’s global expansion.
Hyundai entered the U.S. market in 1986 with the Model Hyundai Excel achieved in that year, a record in the sale of most of the cars in the first year.
Quality control issues of Excel fell Hyundai sales, Hyundai became the subject of many jokes.
In response, Hyundai began investing heavily in research quality, design, manufacturing and long-term research of its vehicles
1986 Cars that make sense
1991 Hyundai announces the Value Care program, a two-year or 24,000-mile
1992 First Time Buyer and a loyal Owner Incentive programs
1988 Excel continues to be a hit with consumers on a budget and with first-time buyers
1997 Position itself as a caring company selling quality products
1998 10-year/100,000 mile powertrain protection
2000 Dealer Recognition Program
2005 Drive Your Way
2006 Launch of an initiative to support vehicle owners with special physical needs
2007 Hyundai Voice of the Customer
2008 Assurance Program,TV commercial Super Bowl
2010 2010 FIFA World Cup,title sponsor of the PGA TOUR’s season-opening tournament
2014 2014 FIFA World Cup
Abeer Al Enazi