Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Children's Book Project
Transcript of Children's Book Project
1. Identification of the Book (Title and Author)
2. One to Two Word "Universal Theme" represented in the book.
3. Provide evidence to back your choice of universal theme (this might be a paraphrase of material for the book or a unique quote from the book)
4. What about this book makes it so memorable for you?
5. Two graphics (pictures) related to/from the book.
Go to www.prezi.com
Create a FREE Account (the lowest service option gives you
access without charging money)
If you are asked to provide an email address use your Wake
Make your password the same as the one you use to log on to
a computer at school.
Once your account is created, you
need to choose one the eight
"Explain a Topic" template.
Follow the template as you enter your
When done, choose exit, that will save
On the next screen there will be an
option to "share"
Once you go into "share" and enter my
email address firstname.lastname@example.org so
that I receive a link and can score
ELA 8 8/21/13
Identify The Book
You will be creating a Prezi about the universal theme that is at the heart of your favorite book from early childhood.
We will be looking at the different requirements for your presentation Step by Step.