Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Economics
By: Jerry Lauture
1.08 WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA? DISCUSSION-BASED ASSESSMENT
3.Thing you did not know before this module
1). There is economics in everything we do, even when it doesnt involve money.
2). There's a huge difference between money and currency. It doesn't matter how much money you have if it doesn't have value to it.
3). In everything we do, it doesn't matter if its big or small there's always a price to it
2. What are two things you learned that related to your life?
1). I learned that theres a difference between Money and currency.
2) I learned that there is economics in every we do.
1. Is there anything you still feel confused about? Do you have any questions for your instructor?
1). The interesting topic I learn in module 1 of Economics, is about supply and demand. How the more people to buy a certain item the hher the price goes up on that item. "Suppy and demand is the Backbone to our Market economy".
2). Supply is what you have sell and demand is how much people want that item