Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Differentiated Instruction: I THINK I do that...
Transcript of Differentiated Instruction: I THINK I do that...
What does differentiation actually MEAN?
What do YOU think?
Let's be more specific!
Tiering allows teachers to "... create multiple paths for learning one key understanding or concept" (Tiered Instruction, 2004).
Teachers can differentiate through
and according to students'
There are three centers at the back of the room:
1) Adding Fractions
2) Point and Slope
3) Parallel Lines Cut by Transversals
As you explore each center, think about how the different approaches support student learning (e.g., visual supports, graphic organizers, manipulatives, etc.)
* This portion done in actual PD, not 8 minute session
What do you have planned for tomorrow's classes?
Pick one aspect of your instruction and tier it for your students. You may work independently or with other people!
* For full PD session
guided by the principles of
Tiering by Process EXAMPLE: