Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tyrannotitan
Cretaceous Period: The period around 155 million years ago, during the time Tyrannotitan existed.
Paleontologist: A scientist who studies fossils.
Sauropod: Large, herbivorous, dinosaurs with long necks and tails.
Theropod: Bipedal carnivorous dinosaur species such as Tyrannotitan.
A Mr. Gromlich Science Book Tyrannotitan
by Aadit Nerkar Tyrannotitan stood 40 ft tall and weighed 5 tons, making it one of the largest Theropods. Its name, meaning "Tyrant titan" clearly reflects in its fierce appearance.
It lived in modern-day Argentina, around 112-121 million years ago, during the middle Cretaceous period. At the end of the Cretaceous period, 65 million years ago, a meteor impact caused mass extinction of life on Earth.