Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
When Television Ate My Best Friend
Transcript of When Television Ate My Best Friend
By: Linda Ellerbee Point of view
Presented By Giulia Characterization
Presented By Stefano & Jessica How Has Television Affected our Lives Today?
Presented By Giulia Conflict
Presented By Giulia & Nicholas Themes
By Stefano & Jessica What Are Some Characteristics that You Find In A True Friend?
Presented By Nicholas Connections Presented By Nicholas, Jessica, & Stefano Conclusion: Final Thoughts
Presented By Giulia, Jessica, Stefano, & Nicholas