Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dr. P's Warm Welcome Prezi
Transcript of Dr. P's Warm Welcome Prezi
Track One Colloquium
Let's Get Started! What Are Your Next Steps?
What's Important To Dr. P?
Dr. P's Background
Read/Agree to Dr. P's Faculty Expectations
Read the syllabus
Access your courseroom
Post an introduction
Mark assignment due dates on your calendar
Riley and Coco
Noah & Dad
Bachelor's in Vocational Rehabilitation - license to teach Cognitive Disabilities PK-12
Taught Special Education for 12+ years
Master's in Learning Disabilities - license to teach PK-12
Ed.D. in Educational Policy and Administration
Appointed to MN Autism Taskforce
Autism of Minnesota Board Member
Member of CEC's Diversity Committee
Selected as Fulbright Specialist Scholar
Contact Dr. P
The most effective way to do it, is to do it.