Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ECCE Project Pilot Course
Transcript of ECCE Project Pilot Course
Education of Career Counsellors around Europe
El presente proyecto ha sido financiado con el apoyo de la Comisión Europea. Esta publicación es responsabilidad exclusiva de su autora. La Comisión no es responsable del uso que pueda hacerse de la información aquí difundida.
May and June 2013 during 3 weekends (Friday - Saturday)
Pilot Course Spain
Orientación Profesional tras un E.R.E.
, Gender Consultant, ECCE team
, Career Counselor and Coach, ECCE Expert Group Spain
Gender and Career Counselling
Expediente de Regulación de Empleo E.R.E.
"Work force Adjustment Plan"
Tools and strategies for CC
Linking practice to theory
Understanding of current situation of labour market, career counselling as a professional field
14 (13 women + 1 man)
All with experience in CC
Public sector: 6
Private sector: 8
Local Employment Service (2)
Equality Agent in Rural Area (1)
Vocational Training for a University Degree (1)
H.R. Department within Company (4)
* Some of them had experience counselling people affected by and E.R.E.
* Some had experienced an E.R.E.
* Some had experience doing CC for women
Expectations were fulfilled
Knowledge and experience acquired is applicable in national context
Would recommend it to others
exchange between participants
reflection on own practice/own professional development
learning from each other
new tools and theories
"names" to what they were doing
Repeat adapted to different organizations/target groups, i.e.:
whole programme to local government employment services
divided in smaller independent modules for specific target groups with a concrete binding topic (CC women victims of gender violence)
3 external experts
about specific topics
(E.R.E., CC in companies)