Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Outlining the Discipline and Practice of Qualitative Research
Transcript of Outlining the Discipline and Practice of Qualitative Research
don't care who said 'em Revealing theories and the concepts that comprise them... Grounded Theory Exploring the contextualized
essence of experience I'd like to say a bit more
about who the participants
in my reserach are... Phenomenology Understanding how people use stories to understand their lives and contexts I need to know who this person is and I want to analyze the stories they tell. Narrative Understanding how people use language to position themselves and others Who is talking, what they said, and how they said are central to my work Discourse Analysis What is the culture of this space? The context, social roles
and how these play out
are central to me! Ethnography